DSA president, Alison Jimenez, has presented on a variety of topics in late 2019 / early 2020:
- “Incorporating Tools and Strategies to Disrupt Human Trafficking,” ACAMS webinar
- “The Future of Justice: Unraveling the Potential for Coded Bias in Algorithmic Regulatory and Judicial Decision Making,” The World Bank Group- Law, Justice and Development Conference.
- “EB-5: Pathway to US Citizenship or Fraud Quagmire?,” Association of Certified Fraud Examiners– Tampa.
Upcoming conference presentations include:
- “EB-5: Pathway to US Citizenship or Money Laundering Concern?,” Offshore Alert Conference, Miami, FL. April 21, 2020.
- “EB-5: Pathway to US Citizenship or Money Laundering Concern?,” 28th Annual West Coast AML Forum, San Franciso, CA. May 8, 2020.
Ms. Jimenez was also quoted in a MoneyLaundering.com article regarding a money laundering indictment of a university professor.